To Add HTML Code:
Adding HTML code you have obtained from an outside source is a simple process with the Flex Edit Tool Bar. However, be aware that some code may contain bugs or other issues which can only be addressed by the company that supplied the code. To enter HTML code follow the steps below:
- Obtain the code from your source and highlight it. (Be sure to get all brackets and characters of the code.) CTL + C to copy this code.
- Next go to your webpage where you want to add the code and click on a pencil icon.
- In the Tool Bar, click on the HTML button.
- A new window will open.
- If you already have text or links in the field they will appear in their HTML code form. Click in the area where you want the HTML to go…be sure not to disrupt the code already there. If there is no code, simply click in the window. CTL + V to paste, and your code should now appear in the window.
- Go to the bottom of the window and click on Update.
- Be sure to click on the small floppy disk icon in the editing tool bar to apply the change, then ALSO click the disk icon in the main tool bar in the upper right of the page to save any changes!